Staff Selection Commission Western Region SSCWR Recruitment Notification 2016 - 238 Research Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Researcher & various jobs - Last date October 2
SSC Western Region invites applications for the post of 238 Researcher, Laboratory Assistant, Researcher & various jobs. Apply online before October 2, 2016.
ADVT No: WR / 01/2016
SSCWR Job Description :
- Post Name: Assistant (military explosives)
- Number of Vacancy: 59 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800 / -.
- Grade Pay: Rs.4200 / -
- Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
- Number of Vacancy: 24 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 / -
- Grade Pay: Rs.2400 / -
- Post Name: Researcher (Civil Engineering)
- Number of Vacancy: 10 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 / -
- Grade Pay: Rs.4600 / -
SSCWR Eligibility criteria for SSCWR Advertisements
- For Researcher: bachelor's degree in science with one of the subjects to graduate in chemistry from an accredited university or diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university or State Board of Technical Education.
- For laboratory assistant: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from recognized university with specialization subject (physics / mathematics / statistics / chemistry / computer science).
- For Research Assistant (Civil Engineering): B.E./B.Tech recognized in Civil Engineering from the University.
SSCWR Age limit: As on 10.02.2016
- For Assistant & Research Assistant: 18 to 30 years
- For laboratory assistant 21 to 27 years
SSCWR Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
SSCWR Registration Fee:. Candidates Rs.100 payable / - by SBI Net banking / credit / debit cards "or through SBI Challan All women candidates and candidates Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe belong, physically handicapped and ex-Servicemen are entitled to reservation are, exempt from paying registration fee.
SSCWR How to promote SSCWR vacancy: Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://ssconline.nic.in on or before 10/02/2016.
SSCWR Important dates to remember:
Deadline for submission of online application: 02/10/2016
SSCWR Important links: