Apply for Duplicate Aadhaar Card - Step by Step Guide :
1. Visit the official Aadhaar Card Portal - https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Once the page is loaded, you need to choose from Enrollment ID or Aadhaar
3. If you have the enrollment number with you, choose Enrollment number or if you have aadhaar number, select the aadhaar
4. Now enter the enrollment number or aadhaar number in the space provided
5. Enter your full Name and Pincode
6. You will be asked to enter the Captcha code for security purposes. Just enter the letters or digits you see in the image in the space provided
7. You need to enter your mobile number and click on the Get One time Password
8. OTP (One time Password) will be sent to the registered number
9. Now you need to enter the OTP
10. Now click on the button that says ''Validate & Download''
11. Your Duplicate aadhaar card will now be downloaded in the pdf format
12. The file is password protected, so you need enter zip code as password to unlock the file
You have just downloaded E-Aadhaar card which will serve as the duplicate aadhaar card. In most of the cases this duplicate aadhaar card will be equally helpful. The E-aadhaar is actually duplicate copy and printed E-aadhaar card can be used to confirm your aadhaar number.