UIDAI LAUNCHED CHILD ENROLMENT CLIENT TO ENROLL CHILDREN BELOW 5 YEARSUIDAI launched Enrolment Client Lite 18.104.22.168 for Child Enrolment. This client can be used to enroll children below 5 years only.
Enrolment Client Lite (For Child Enrolment) 22.214.171.124 on Android is available . Only certified operators/supervisors can perform enrolment using this client.
All are requested to uninstall the older version of ECL APK and install the new APK ECL 126.96.36.199. For uninstalling ECL APK please refer the attached document.
- Enrolment Client Lite Download Path:
- ECL_188.8.131.52_ – Enrolment Client Lite 184.108.40.206
Specification of Tablet required for carrying out Child enrolment (below 5 years)
The Child enrolment of children below 5 years of age is to be carried out through Tablet the configuration of which as specified by UIDAI is given below. VLEs can purchase the Tablet either by themselves or from CSC SPV.
- Android Tablet with 7 inch screen
- Processor- 1.2 GHz or above
- RAM- 1 GB or above
- Internal Storage- 8GB or above
- Expandable storage through micro SD, minimum 8 GB
- USB Port- Minimum one Micro USB port and an optional additional USB Port
- USB port should provide power supply to biometric device and support USB OTG.
- Front facing Camera with 1.2 Mega Pixel resolution and above
- Rear Camera with Auto focus & 5 Mega Pixel resolution and above
- Internal Speakers
- 7’’Capacitive touch screen and minimum 800×480 pixel resolution or above, 16 M Colors
- GSM SIM card slot
- Min. Battery backup up to 120 minutes
- SAR values within acceptable range
- Separate charging non-usb port with AC adapter 200-240 volt range
- Micro USB host cable
- Connectivity Requirements
- Mandatory Edge/3G mobile data support
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n OR LAN (Ethernet) interface OR Both
- Software Requirements for development support
- Android 4.0 Operating System or Above
- Safety and other standards compliance – CE certification/ RoHS certification