Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Venkateswara University (SVUDDE), Tirupatiinvites application for admission to 3 years distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) and 2 years distance Executive MBAprograms for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for SVUDDE, Tirupati:
• For MBA Program: Candidates seeking admission into MBA program should possess UG or PG degree from any university recognized by UGC or Professional degree holder from the faculty of Engineering/Technology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Law and Architecture of any University recognized by UGC or Professional qualification in Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy and Company Secre- taryship, Chartered Financial Analyst, awarded by the statutory bodies.
• For Executive MBA Program: Candidates with any bachelor degree not less than three years duration of any University recognized by UGC and those who have put in work experience of three years after graduation at supervisory or higher levels are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for SVUDDE, Tirupati:
• Candidates can download the application form from their official website.
• Downloaded application should be accompanied by a DDE Online challan for Rs.200/- towards the towards processing fee which includes in the Admission Challana.
• Filled in applications shall be submitted to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, S.Vuniversity, Tirupati - 517502 by registered post or in person.
Selection Procedure for SVUDDE, Tirupati:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
•Last date for submission of filled in application without fine: Monday, February 29, 2016.
•Last date for submission of filled in application with fine of Rs. 200/-: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
•Last date for submission of filled in application with fine of Rs. 500/-: Monday, May 09, 2016.