Air India 534 Sr.Trainee Pilot Recruitment Notification 2016
Air India has released a recruitment notification on its official website www.airindia.in. Air India released this recruitment notification for filling 534 various Senior Trainee Pilot posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 31st January, 2016. Details of recruitment notification given below.
Name of the Organization : Air India
Name of the Post : Senior Trainee Pilot
Number of Posts : 534 posts (General-209, OBC-205, SC-74, ST-46)
Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized university/board.
Age Limit : 35 years (Age relaxation is applicable as per rules)
Technical /License Qualifications:
Candidates should possession of Indian :
- Current Class-I Medical fitness certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR (C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
How to Apply : Candidates have to send typed and signed applications in the prescribed format available on the official web page www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a DD of Rs.3000/- (not applicable for SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates) in favor of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi, so as to reach the following address on or before 31st January, 2016.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters,
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Last Date for Sending Applications : 31st January, 2016
Official Website : www.airindia.in