Telangana Department of Labour Services / Telangana Labour Department ServicesGovernment of Telangana Department of Labour Services
Application Online Services
- Shops & Establishments Act
- Contract Labour Act(Contractor)
- Contract Labour Act(Principal Employer)
- Building & Other Construction Workers Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act
- Self Certification Scheme
CITIZEN'S CHARTER OF THE LABOUR DEPARTMENT
Telangana Department of Labour Services / Telangana Labour Department Services
- The purpose of this charter is to work for better quality in public service ensuring social justice to the workers through prompt action.
II. We deliver the following services:
i Implementation of Labour Laws
ii Resolving Industrial Disputes through conciliation
iii Case work under Labour Laws
III. Our aim is to achieve the following service delivery parameters
- Registration of shops/establishments under A.P. Shops & Establishments Act, 1988 7 days
- Registration of Motor Transport undertaking under Motor Transport Workers Act 1961 7 days
- Licensing of Establishment / Industrial premises under Beedi & Cigar Workers (Conditions of Employment) Act, 1966 7 days
- Registration of Principal Employer Establishment under Contract Labour Act, 1970 7 days
- Licensing of Contractor Establishment under Contract Labour Act, 1970 7 days
- Registration of Principal Employer Establishment under Inter State Migrant Workmen Act, 1978 7days
- Licensing of Contractor Establishment under Inter State Migrant Workmen Act, 1978 7 days
- Registration of Trade Unions under Trade Unions Act, 1926 21 days
- Registration of Building & other Construction Estts. Under Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996 7 days
Certification of Standing Orders under Standing Orders Act, 1946 6 Months
Complaints on Non-implementation of Minimum wages 7 days
IV. Disposal of cases under various Labour Laws
- Conciliation Officer under I.D. Act (issues of strikes and lock-outs will be taken up) 3 days
Issue of license under Contract Labour Act 7 days
Disposal of cases under Minimum Wages Act, Payment of Wages Act, Workmen as Compensation Act, Shops and Establishments Act and payment of Gratuity Act 6 months
Redressal of complaints of non-enforcement under various Labour Laws 14 days
Telangana Department of Labour Services / Telangana Labour Department ServicesV. Information relating to any of the above matters can be had with the Deputy Commissioner of Labour, Assistant Commissioner of Labour at the District Headquarters.
VI. Courteous and helpful service will be extended by all the staff. If anyone has a complaint to make in the delivery of the above standards one can register his complaint with the following officers or through Web Portal.
VII. If the complaint is against the Asst. Labour Officer to the Asst. Commissioner of Labour District.
VIII. If the complaint is against the Asst. Commissioner of Labour to the Deputy Commissioner of Labour of the District.
IX. If the complaint is against the Deputy Commissioner of Labour, to the Joint Commissioner of Labour of the Zone.
X. If the complaint is against the Joint Commissioner of Labour, to the Commissioner of Labour.